I’ve introduced a few new mods, and so have updated the mods page accordingly.
The new mods are:
- Auth Me – which re-authenticates you so you never get that “invalid session” error again.
- Bobby – store chunks locally and use them for a longer view distance
- BetterF3 – coloured and configurable F3 screen
- Cull Leaves – speeds up drawing leaf blocks
- Entity Culling – don’t draw entities you can’t see
- Health Overlay – keep the hearts to one row
- Item Model Fix – remove some gaps in item models
- Lazy DFU – delay the Data Fixer Upper until it needs to run
- No Gizmo – keep the crosshair in F3
- Seamless Loading Screen – save a screenshot when you exit a world and display it when you re-enter
- Smooth Boot – speed up starting Minecraft
- Stendhal – improved book/chat/sign interface
- Varied Mob Textures – like Optifine’s Random Textures, but for Fabric
- Why Am I On Fire? – remove the fire effect when it’s not doing anything